(Regulation 14 of The Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012)
The draft Witley Neighbourhood Plan has now been published for public consultation. Click here to view the document.
The consultation will run from Friday 3rd May to Monday 17th June.
We want your views on this document before the next stage, which is submitting it for examination to a government appointed inspector.
You are therefore invited to submit your comments on the draft plan between Friday 3rd May and Monday 17th June by filling in the online Survey. The survey can be found at: www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/WNP_Reg14Consultation
If you encounter any problems with the online survey please email email@example.com for assistance.
Hard copies of the plan can also be viewed at:
- Witley Parish Council Office, Milford Village Hall, Portsmouth Road, Milford, Surrey, GU8 5DS
- Various locations around the parish, including doctors surgeries, dental surgeries, train station waiting rooms, pubs and social clubs.
All comments and representations must be submitted by 12.00pm on Monday 17th June 2019.
Please see the list of documents available to download below, which includes the draft Witley Neighbourhood Plan and all key documents relating to the plan.
Draft Neighbourhood Plan
Supporting Guidance Documents
Supporting Evidence Base Documents
- Parish Baseline Information Statement
- Demographic Baseline Report
- Engagement Statement
- Community Site Allocations Assessment Paper
- Strategic Environmental Assessment Screening Request
- Housing Needs Assessment
- Local Green Spaces Assessment Paper
- Adopted Map of the Neighbourhood Plan Area
Milford Village Hall