If you would like to become a member of TVSC, please read and complete the following form:
- Membership Form (MS Word, 45KB)
Membership to TVSC runs from 1 April to 31 March and costs just £10 for groups and £5 for individuals. Membership entitles groups to a wide range of benefits, support and information including:
- Free publicity in regular e-bulletins
- Invitations to regular networking events and opportunities
- Entitlement to nominate a trustee to the executive committee of TVSC
- Hire of the meeting room in the Community Hub at preferential rates
- Back office support such as photocopying, laminating and equipment hire at preferential rates
- Support with volunteering opportunities and volunteers from three volunteer centres – Oxted, Caterham and Lingfield
- Funding workshops, help and information
- Information on Governance
- Training sessions
To become a member or to renew your membership, please download a Membership Form and return it with your cheque made payable to TVSC to: TVSC, The Community Hub, 1st Floor Library Building, 14 Gresham Road, Oxted RH8 0BQ.
It is important for TVSC to maintain accurate and up to date information on all the voluntary and charitable organisations in Tandridge. Apart from keeping these records ourselves, we are responsible for making sure that the information on local organisations is correct on the Tandridge District Council (TDC) website.
Important: If you do NOT consent to this information being included in the directories that appear on the TVSC and TDC websites, please make sure you tick the box on the form.