The CVS which is run from the Oxted centre supports local voluntary organisations in the following ways:
- A magazine of news and events called "The Voice" is produced quarterly. Click here to access the latest copy
- Resources such as photocopying, laminating and equipment hire are available.
- Our Oxted office has a meeting room is available for organisations to use for training or meetings and a small office that can be used for outreach work.
- DBS (formally known as Criminal Record Bureau) checks.
- Liaison and representation opportunities are regularly organised, for example by hosting network meetings
- Responding to training needs by running courses on a range of subject. Recent courses include Social Media, Safeguarding Children, Vulnerable Adults and Introduction to Excel.
- Attendance at local government and county meetings and forums ensures that representation and feedback is ongoing and that available resources are used wherever possible.
- Advice on funding, technical and legal issues is provided.
- Collating and maintaining a directory of voluntary and community groups operating in the district of Tandridge. Click here to view the directory.
Annual membership for Voluntary organisations is just £10
Ring 01883 722 593 for more information or email at email@example.com