All allotment holders are welcome to attend a meeting at the Old School Hall in Poyle Road, Tongham. The meeting will start at 7.00 pm with refreshments and begin formally at 7.30. The agenda is as follows:
AGENDA for allotment holders meeting 5/3/2018
- Election of committee I5 members, one of whom is Parish Clerk in advisory capacity)
- Rubbish clearance – skip once a year, regular collection of green waste – any issues?
- Provision of eco toilet
- Community area care - also area at front gate, with bench
- Care of allotments and boundaries
- End of tenancies – and waiting list
Guildford In Bloom competition 2018
- Any other business
If anyone would be kind enough to bring a cake, it will be much appreciated!