South West Surrey Compass
Annual General Meeting 2nd November 2019
10am for coffee and croissants for a 10.30am start
Steering Committee Nominations:
- Chair - Claire Weightman
- Vice-Chair - Steve Williams
- Secretary - Claire Matthes
- Treasurer - Robert Park
- Press & Publicity Co-Ordinator - Susan Ryland
- Social Media Co-Ordinator - Rebecca Slama
- Research & Action Groups Co-Ordinator - Pamela Cookney
- Engagement Co-Ordinator - Jo Purvis
- Four Unnamed Posts - Paul Rivers, Penny Rivers, Paul Follows, Rob Oulton.
Prior to the AGM we shall be hearing from Audrey Gaughran who will be talking about how we can support human rights.
Audrey worked at Amnesty International for 14 years, where she held a variety of director-level roles, including deputy director for business and human rights, Africa director and senior director of research.
We shall hold our AGM after Audrey's talk and discussion and discuss the forthcoming general election and our role in it.
ALL are welcome