The AGM and Plant Sale will be held at Ashleigh Grange on Saturday 6th April at 10:30. Everyone is very welcome.
The Summer Show, held in association with the MIckleham and Westhumble Village Fete, will be held in the Village Hall on 6th July, starting at 2:00 pm. The Schedule is here.
The Society is the gardening society for Mickleham and Westhumble and is affiliated to the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS).
We provide friendly, local support and encouragement for gardening based on a tradition spanning more a century. We:
- organise village shows (in July in odd years and in April and September in even years);
- hold plant sales;
- organise trips to interesting gardens in the South East;
- publish articles in the Parish Magazine and local newspapers;
- support a range of other gardening activities for the community (such as Open Garden days).
Our Data Privacy Notice is here.
Annual membership costs £3 (although we welcome larger donations!). Membership includes the following benefits:
- free entry to classes and the show;
- free entry to an annual raffle for Chelsea or Hampton Court tickets;
- access to a wealth of local gardening support, information and friends.
If you would like to join, please contact Frank Warren, the Membership Secretary, at:
The committee has the following membership:
Chairman: David Kennington, 01372 362309, email@example.com;
Show Secretary: Angela Gilchrist, 01306 884613, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Treasurer: Sarah Blake, 07736 235709, email@example.com;
Membership Secretary: Frank Warren, 01306 881270, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Secretary: Paul Walton, 01306 883140, email@example.com;
Committee members: Judy Kinloch, Fiona Taylor, Jonathan Blake, Judith Long, Pauline Davis.