Renaming the photo album application
The photo album application's name is displayed in your site's navigation menu. You can change the name if you want to. For example, you might want to call it something like "Our photos" or "Picture gallery".
How to rename the photo album
- Go to your site admin page.
- Click on the content management tab and then applications.
- Click the rename button next to photo album in the list (note - if you have renamed it before, it will be in the list under its new name).
- Type in your new name for the application and click the OK button.
- Click the confirm button to complete the renaming.
The photo album application will be immediately renamed and the new name will appear in your site's navigation menu, the crumbtrail and in your admin pages.
The main page of the photo album displays a title and, optionally, a brief description. You can edit the title (which can be different from the application's name) and the description. To do this:
- Go to your photo album application
- Click the Edit Title and Description button.
- Change the title - this will display at the top of the page.
- Optionally add or change the description. This will appear just beneath the title on the page.
- Click the OK button.
The main page of the photo album application will be immediately updated with the new details.