How to open a page for editing
- Go to your site admin page.
- Click on the content management tab and then content
- In the site map on the left, click the name of the page that you want to edit.
- The page's details will appear on the right of the screen.
- Click the edit tab. You can now edit your page.
- Go to your website
- Click the login link at the top of the page and enter your email and password when prompted. You'll be returned back to your website.
- Go to the page on your website that you want to edit
- Click the Edit this page button. You can now edit your page.