If a bug or problem is discovered with the SurreyCommunity.info system we try to correct it as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, we are not able to solve some problems as quickly as we would like. Sometimes this is because the problem is complex and requires substantial work to resolve. In some other cases, we are reliant on changes to software provided from elsewhere to solve the problem.
We've listed the ongoing issues that we are aware of on this page, together with suggested workarounds where appropriate.
- Search results can display items that have restricted permissions (eg; for members only)
- Contribute and admin permissions can't be assigned for pages, news stories or folders
- Some content doesn't appear in site search results
- Cut, copy and paste buttons don't work in the editor
- Can't use the mouse to move/resize pictures in the editor