Day Service Needs
Things that the Day Service urgently require (updated June 2013)
Unfortunately because we are moving, we dont have the storage to hold many items as we have in the past, please contact us as below to find out more. Thank you in advance for your patience.
General Support Items
- Bath Towels (Please not hand towels)
- Tents and camping gear
- Torches (preferably wind up)
- Gloves, Scarves and Hats
- Jeans (32 inch waist preferable, but also 28” and 30”)
- Sturdy foot wear (sizes 8-11), preferably waterproof
- Warm Clothing
- Thick Socks and Underwear
- Belts (holding up trousers)
- Radios (Preferably wind up)
- Shower Gel
- Shaving Foam/ Gel
Swine flu prevention and control
Flu kits to include
- Sanitiser hand gel
- Pocket Tissues
- Hand wipes and general antibacterial wipes
Non perishable food parcel bags for winter, easy food to take away without use of tin openers,
- Energy/cereal bars
- Dried bread things
- Ready made healthy drinks, fruit juices
During the cold winter people need healthy and energy type food for their body to cope.
Please if you wold like to donate these type of items please contact the team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 01483 560003.
Thank you in Advance!!