FAQs Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How to make a enquiry?
- The easiest way to make an enquiry is to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you with answers as soon as possible, think about adding in as much detail as you can and have a look through the links on the booking page of this website.
What dates and times are available?
- A number of groups use Beverley Hall for different activities, please email us with your prosepective dates and number of people attending, then we can let you know whats available.
Can I get a Discount if I am using the facilities for Charitable or Community Group Work?
- As a community venue we actively encourage use of the Beverley Hall Community Centre for community and charitable work. If you give direct benefit to the community or charitable work that supports clients, you may be entitled to a significant discount on hiring charges. For more info please discount webpage on how to apply for a discount.
How many people can the rooms/ hall accommodate?
- The capacity of the rooms and the hall are outlined on the Capacity Page
What are the Prices of hiring the meeting rooms or hall?
- These can be found on the Hiring Charge/ Prices Page, you can open in Word
Will there be anyone there from Guildford Action at the time of my booking?
- There will always be someone here from 9.00am till 4.30pm Monday to Friday, for other times you will have to think about picking up keys and we can work with you to come to a suitable arrangement.
Is there parking?
- Unfortunately due to the central location of Beverley Hall, there is no Parking available, there are plenty of multi storey car parks as well as a park and ride service. Search internet for more details.
Is there storage available?
- Unfortunately there is limited storage at Beverley Hall, if storage can be found, there is an additional charge.
Where is Beverley Hall in Guildford?
- The address of Beverley Hall Community Centre is 71 Haydon Place, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4ND.
How do I book a date and time, room/ hall?
- After checking availibility and you are ready to confirm booking, fill in the Beverley Hall Booking Form, we will then write/email you with confirmation of your booking.
What processes and procedures to do I need to know about prior to booking?
- To be completed later
Do I need a Temporary Event Notice (TEN) from Guildford Borough Council?
- If you are selling alcohol you will need a Temporary Event Notice, this includes alcohol as part of the ticket price, please see GBC Website for more details of how and under what circumstances you need a TEN.