A brief guide to using the ELSTEAD ONLINE website.
To look for anything on the website use the SEARCH box in the top right corner of any page.
Click on "Request Membership" at the top of the page.
- [CONTACT US] - email messages to the Editor
- [Churches Together in Elstead] - A section of the website dedicated to the religious commuities in Elstead, with links to their web pages.
- [Facebook] - There are links to the public Elstead Facebook Group sites where there is open discussion on current affairs in Elstead, as well as a Buy & Sell forum and a site for discussion of the Elstead & Weyburn Neighbourhood Plan.
- [Property for Sale or Rent] - links to a website with lists of houses for sale in the area.
- [Jobs in Elstead] - gives access to three site showing job vacancies in Elstead and nearby
- [Listen] - People who like to hear the news instead of having to read it can use this service.
- [Map & Street View] - is a link to the area on Google Maps complete with the Street View facility.
- [Photo Gallery] - You can add your favourite pictures and photographs here.
- [Buy & Sell] - Link to the Elstead Facesbook Buy & Sell page that allows you to sell or give away surplus stuff that clutters up your loft or shed.
- [USEFUL LINKS] - a page of links to other websites under these headings:
NEWS & INFORMATION
NEARBY TOWNS & VILLAGES
We have trawled the Internet for articles, pictures and information about Elstead.
If you have any comments or ideas for the improvement of the site please let me know, using [CONTACT US].
The Webmaster takes no responsibility for the quality or accuracy of content provided by the users of the website nor for information found on linked sites.The privacy of users will be protected to the best of the Webmaster's ability. No personal data will be published, circulated or used for any purpose other than that intended by the supplier. If in doubt please contact the Webmaster using [CONTACT US].The Elstead News web site is run as a public facility for anybody who is interested in Elstead and the surrounding area. It has no connection with the Elstead Village News Magazine nor to any other Village organisation. The Editor attempts to be impartial but sometimes fails!