A brief guide to using the ELSTEAD ONLINE website.
To look for anything on the website use the SEARCH box in the top right corner of any page.
Click on "Request Membership" at the top of the page if you want to be associated with the magazine. The Editor may contact you from time to time but your personal information will not be used for any other purpose or by any other organisation, in accordance with privacy laws and regulations.
- [ELSTEAD'S FUTURE] - Separate pages giving comprehensive information about the Elstead and Weyburn Neighbourhood Plan and the Waverley Local Plan.
- [CONTACT US] - email messages to the Editor
- [Churches Together in Elstead] - A section of the website dedicated to the religious commuities in Elstead, with links to their web pages.
- [Facebook] - There are links to the public Elstead Facebook Group sites where there is open discussion on current affairs in Elstead, as well as a Buy & Sell forum and a site for discussion of the Elstead & Weyburn Neighbourhood Plan.
- [Property for Sale or Rent] - links to a website with lists of houses for sale in the area.
- [Listen] - People who like to hear information instead of having to read it can use this service.
NEWS & INFORMATION
NEARBY TOWNS & VILLAGES
We have trawled the Internet for articles, pictures and information about Elstead.
If you have any comments or ideas for the improvement of the site please let me know, using
The Webmaster takes no responsibility for the quality or accuracy of content provided by the users of the website nor for information found on linked sites.The privacy of users will be protected to the best of the Webmaster's ability. No personal data will be published, circulated or used for any purpose other than that intended by the supplier. If in doubt please contact the Webmaster using [CONTACT US].The Elstead News web site is run privately as a public facility for anybody who is interested in Elstead and the surrounding area. It has no connection with the Elstead Village News Magazine nor to any other Village organisation. The Editor attempts to be impartial but sometimes fails!