How To Help
There are lots of ways that you can help
- Help us to run a stall - there will always be some of our established members there as well
- Help us to make handicrafts that we can sell - we hold regular workshops so that you will learn a skill and help us as well
- Are you free some weekends to help to put up our gazebo and take it down later in the day?
- Can you help us with can collections outside of supermarkets?
- Help us to plan and organise a fund raising event
- We are looking for bunting tape and gingham material - old school uniform will do and also thick card - we can collect them
- We need lots of ribbon pieces 7cm and longer - please contact if you can help
- We also need white metal coat hangers – like you get from the dry cleaners - please contact if you can help
- If you would like to make a donation please contact and we can let you know how to do this
If you can help at all please call Pauline on 020 8979 7556 firstname.lastname@example.org