Last Update: October 16, 2016
When you click on any of the links below, it should open in a new window. The links below were verified for good operation the date of the "Last Update" shown immediately above on this page.
However, the Web is a dynamic environment in which things can change rapidly and without warning; so, if you find any "broken" links, would you kindly report them to the Association's Webmaster, Tony Ford, by e-mail, addressed to email@example.com.
Next, an important disclaimer or two:
When you choose to click on any of the links shown below, you will be leaving the GFA's website; you need to be aware that we in the GFA have no control over the specific content that may appear from time to time on any of those sites, and the links below are provided only as a convenience for you.
Neither the Guildford Freiburg Association, Surrey County Council nor any of their respective officers, staff or agents is in any way responsible for the content of any external internet site, or accepts any liability whatsoever arising out of (i) such content, or (ii) your access to it.
Note: all (or virtually all) of the material on each of the following links listed below is shown in English.
- Link to the full tourist information section of the Freiburg im Breisgau website
- Link to the twinning page on the official Freiburg im Breisgau website
- Link to the website of the Anglo German Club in Freiburg
- Link to the Wikipedia entry for Freiburg im Breisgau
- Link to a PDF file of the information panel about Freiburg im Breisgau that was produced by the GFA and is displayed under Tunsgate Arch, in Guildford; (also accessible via "Our Files", in the left hand navigator on this site)
- Link to a photo of the Guildford coat of arms as worked into the cobblestones of Freiburg's Rathausplatz.
- Link to Guildford Borough Council's current web page about the twinning of Guildford with Freiburg im Breisgau