Would you like to grow your own fresh fruit and veg?
... then join our 'growing' band of allotment gardeners!
- Know exactly what has gone into your family's food ...
- Show your family where their food comes from, and how to grow it ...
- Enjoy healthy exercise in the open air - no need to pay gym fees!
- With friendly company - plenty of help and advice if you need it ...
- And an on-site shop where you can buy composts, fertilisers, seed potatoes, etc at economic prices.
About us and our site: Ashford & District Smallholders has run the Chattern Hill allotment site in Ashford, Middlesex, for over 100 years. Our society has over 140 members, and we welcome both novice and experienced gardeners.
Our 8-acre site lies within the Surrey Borough of Spelthorne, and is leased from Surrey County Council. It comprises over 170 small, medium and large plots, and lies behind the Hungry Horse/Oaks pub. It is accessed along a narrow unmade-up lane running between 83 and 85 Feltham Road, Ashford TW15 1BS.